What our Parents say
"Welcoming, caring, inspiring and rounded..."
why parents highly value a Chandlings education
From quality of teaching to opportunities for outdoor learning, relationships between pupils and staff and pupil wellbeing, a recent independent survey by RSAcademics reveals exceptionally high levels of parental satisfaction across Chandlings .
During the autumn term of 2019, RSAcademics carried out a survey of parents’ views of Chandlings. The survey was administered and analysed independently to ensure that all responses remained confidential and anonymous. The results were also benchmarked against 73 other Prep and Junior schools.
- 85% of parents are satisfied (completely or very) with the school.
- Almost all parents (94%) would recommend Chandlings to others, which places us in the top 3 of all schools benchmarked.
- 95% of parents said that Chandlings met or exceeded their expectations.
Chandlings is highly valued by its parents, who appreciate the School's warm atmosphere, nurturing approach and outdoor environment, as well as the rounded education and opportunities on offer.
Parents rated 39 different school features which were grouped into six categories, in all of these categories Chandlings scored above the benchmark group and in Academic and Pastoral we scored significantly higher. The individual features rated particularly strongly included:
- Sport and Provision of other clubs
- Behaviour and friendliness of pupils
- Quality of teaching and teachers relations with pupils
- Care for the pupils' wellbeing and individuality
I feel extremely privileged that my children can attend Chandlings. They are happy and thriving, and I think the teachers and staff are wonderful and go the extra mile.
Chandlings is an amazing school with dedicated teachers. Anyone should feel lucky and thankful that their children are able to attend such a quality school.
I have three very different children and all three are extremely happy and thriving at Chandlings."